Was $24.95 Special Price $18.00.....Saving you $6.95
This Speaker can only be used with ESU LokSound Decoders
Not suitable for SoundTraxx, TCS, Digitrax, Zimo* Sound Decoders which require 8 ohm
Introducing our new range of High Performance Dynamic Speakers suitable for Model Locomotives.
Our range of speakers are designed to fit inside locomotives with limited space where other speakers simply won't fit and yet provide superior sound performance like no other.
The DCCS - "TYPHOON" is a compact rectangular speaker that for its size produces incredibly huge sound across a large frequency range when fitted inside our precision engineered enclosure. Featuring 6 ohm Impedance this speaker is only suitable for use with ESU LokSound Decoders making it a perfect partner for our Custom Sound Projects featured on the ESU LokSound V4.0 Decoders available from DCC Solutions. This speaker blows up a Typhoon in sound quality compared to other speakers on the market of this size by providing a whooping 81cubic mm Air Pumping Capacity. The more air a speaker can move, the louder the speaker can get; In a nutshell.
For the size of this speaker, it wil impress you!
Unique features of the DCCS - "TYPHOON" include:
- Multi-magnet system
- Impedance of 6 Ohms
- Unique Silicone cone providing highest robustness performance compared to Polyester or Paper
- Total Height with Enclosure - 7.2mm
- Total Size with Enclosure - 16.5mm x 12.5mm
- Nominal Power Rating - 0.7 Watt
- Max Power Rating - 1 Watt
- Frequency Range - 300Hz~20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level - 74db
- Max. Sound Pressure Level - 94db
- Air Pumping Capacity - 81mm³