Premium Special Edition for the Model Railway Enthusiast
Flat 0.8mm Golden White 603 SMD LED
Magnet wire attached
Perfect for headlights in model steam locomotives
The illumination colour is GOLDEN WHITE, which is a nice golden warm white providing an excellent representation of an Incandescent lamp for your steam locomotive.
The LED has 0.2 mm magnet wire covered with an electrical-isolating clear lacquer coating which is soldered onto the rear whereby both wires are leading flat in the same direction for space saving. This kind of soldering is very extensive and difficult to perform.The wire length is about 160 mm. For easy connection, the Cathode (-) is about 10 mm shorter than the Anode (+) Supplied with appropriate resistor.
• Component type: SMD LED 0603
• Wires Attached: 0.2mm magnet wire
• Maximum allowable forward voltage for Golden White: 2.9 V
• Maximum allowable operating current: 20 mA
• Dimensions SMD LED 0603: 1.6 x 0.9 x 0.8 mm (LxWxH)