Unavailable from Soundtraxx.
Long delays due to production of this decoder being suspended until further notice.
This decoder requires an 8 ohm Speaker, Sold separately.
Visit our SPEAKER PAGE to select a speaker.
Now the biggest name in sound is also the biggest name in value!
Econami is a full-featured line of digital sound decoders designed with value in mind.
Econami is an all-new line of sound decoders that is lower in price without a sacrifice in quality and we think Econami is a game-changer for model train sound decoders.
Econami is the most feature-packed decoder at its price-point. While it is lower in price, Econami provides more sounds, lighting effects, and advanced motor control features than comparable products. Available in three board formats (1-amp micro, 1-amp NMRA 21-pin, and a 4-amp format), the versatile Econami line includes 4 to 6 lighting outputs and 12 polyphonic channels that deliver 16-bit sound. Now sound is a viable option for new modelers, as well as those seeking a budget-friendly solution to bring more of their models to life.
Although it’s a value line, Econami does not skimp on quality or features. Econami uses many of the same excellent sound files found in the Tsunami product line, as well as some new recordings. Many of the features found in Tsunami are also in the new Econami, including the F11 brake, 7-band equalizer, independent volume control, Hyperlight lighting effects, and more!
Econami includes exciting new features, such as our new Flex-Map technology for hassle-free function mapping of any effect to any F28 key, as well as to directional keys and the E-Stop button. Also incorporated are the 3-point speed curves, as well as Hyperdrive2 motor control for optimal slow-speed performance right out of the package
This decoder is for Hard Wired Applications.
Does not include 8 pin plug.
Click Here for the 8 Pin Version
- Motor-load synced Auto-Exhaust chuff: The chuff rate will automatically respond in-time according to motor speed during operation.
- Drifting Mode: Simulate the locomotive drifting while descending grades by turning on the Drifting Mode function; the exhaust volume will be reduced and side rod clank will play at an elevated level.
- Function-activated cylinder cocks sound effect at any speed step
- Exhaust selections include light, medium, heavy, and geared, 2-cylinder, 3-cylinder, or articulated (with wheel-slip settings)
- New Hyperlight effects for lighting.
- 16 Whistles
- 6 Bells
- 4 Airpumps
- Cylinder Cocks
- 4 Dynamos
- 3 Couplers
- Rod Clank
- And More!
Econami ECO-100 (P.N.881001)
Installation Method: Hardwired
Dimensions: 27 x 10.5 x 5mm
Max. Motor Stall Current: 1A
Function Outputs: 4
Audio Amplifier: 1W @ 8 Ohm Load
DCC Track Voltage: 10 - 22 Volts