Out Of Stock - Call Or Email For Availability Or To Order This Item
NOTE: This decoder does NOT include a speaker. Please visit our Speaker Section for a speaker suitable for all decoder brands that will best fit your installation.
Tsunami2 is SoundTraxx’s new line of high-performance Digital Sound Decoders. This line provides high quality onboard locomotive sound, precision motor control and brilliant lighting effects. The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoder is designed to enhance your model railroading experience by giving you a wide variety of innovative features and only the most realistic sound for your models.
Tsunami2 leads the industry in processing power with a 32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, and advanced motor control.
Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders integrate a full-featured sound system, Hyperlight™ lighting effects, Hyperdrive2™ advanced motor control, and a DCC decoder into a single package. Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders offer over 50 individual sounds, and over 20 lighting effects in each model.
Tsunami2 has a host of new recordings including: whistles, horns, bells, compressors – and remastered favorites from years past. These new recordings provide nearly limitless choices to the user!. In addition is a more powerful audio output, two volume mixers, and our ever-popular Equalizer make the digitized recordings of real engines loud, clear and ultra-flexible.
Tsunami2 Steam decoders can produce over 50 sound effects! The impressive built-in sound library includes 12 bells, over 60 whistles, 10 air pumps, 8 dynamos, 10 exhaust chuffs, snifter valve, injectors, Johnson Bar, power reverse, firebox blower, side rod clank, brake squeal, and more. The adjustable steam cutoff is guaranteed to make you feel like you are in the cab and in control! Drop into Drift Mode and listen to the rod clank and valve packing effects. Fireman Fred has a few new things up his sleeve as well, as he works to keep the locomotive in prime operating condition. Selectable fuel loading makes models sound as they should, from hand-shoveled steam engines, to oil-burners to those equipped with augers, to wood being stacked.
Tsunami2 comes with four special effects processors - the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips! Each and every sound can be independently set for the volume that suits your ear.
Hyperdrive2™ technology results in smooth and precise locomotive operation, even at super-slow speeds. Our switching mode will add a new level of realism for those whose primary 'fun' is in the running!
The TSU-1100 is a universal-style, 1 Amp sound decoder with 4 function outputs. This decoder is ideal for many HO scale models and N-scale locomotives. The TSU-1100 comes in four diesel versions, one steam version and one electric version. It requires to be hardwired for installations.
Decoder Features Include:
* Powerful 32-bit processor capable of 16 simultaneous sound channels
* Adjustable reverb and equalizer sound optimization
* Train line charging effect
* More powerful amplifier for increased volume range
* Hyperdrive2 motor control
* Functioning locomotive and train brakes with adjustable braking rates
* 20+ Hyperlight lighting effects
* 4 function outputs
* Standard, 3-point and user-loadable speed curves
* Flex-Map function mapping easily maps any functi on to any key
* Compatible with NMRA DCC Standards & RPs
Steam Features include:
* Ten new or remastered exhaust chuffs in a single decoder
* Dynamic Digital Exhaust with drifting feature changes under load
* Rod clank and valve packing sounds
* Adjustable exhaust cutoff
* Over 60 whistles
* Selectable compressors, bells, dynamos, couplers, and more
* Fireman Fred sounds for coal-fired, wood, oil, or auger fueled locos
* Locomotive servicing sounds
* 2-cylinder and articulated settings plus new 3-cylinder exhaust chuffs
* Cylinder cocks, blowdown and wheelslip effects
* Preloaded Factory Sound Files with Multiple Bells and Horns
* Size: 1.1 x 0.41 x 0.19 Inch (27 x 10.5 x 5 mm)
* Connection: Hardwire Installation (No 8 Pin Plug)
* Motor Rating: 1.0 Amp Max
* Functions: (4) 100mA outputs (400mA Total)
* BEMF: Yes
* Sound: Polyphonic 16-Bit Processor, 7-Band Equalizer, Reverb
* Speaker Rating:1 Watt, 8-Ohm Load Speaker (Speaker is not Included)
* Capacitor: Hardwired CurrentKeeper connection
* Protocol: NMRA DCC Compliant (Multi-Protocol Options Available)
* Transponding: Digitrax Compatible
* Additional Features: Digital Sound Sync, Fwd and Rev Trim Adjustment
P.N. 884001 TSU-1100 Steam