Auscision X Class DCC Sound Installation
with Lighting Modifications
with Lighting Modifications
Now available with a NEW Remastered Custom Sound Project
including "Full Throttle - Drive Hold"
including "Full Throttle - Drive Hold"
We offer a light modification for Auscision's X Class to separate the lights for a more prototypical operation.
We can separate the headlights, white markers and red marker lights that allows you individual control of these lights using the function buttons on your DCC throttle. Not only will you have an impressive sounding X Class loco but one with more lighting options when running your loco and you won't have to lift it off the track to use the micro switches to control the lights.
Factory Lighting in DCC
1) Front Headlight, Number Boards, White Markers and Rear Red Markers on/off when travelling forward with the headlight button.
2) Rear Headlight,Number Boards, White Markers and Front Red Markers on/off when travelling in reverse with the headlight button.
DCC Solutions Standard Lighting Modifications in DCC
For an upgrade to 6 Function Standard Light Modification we can separate the lights as follows:
4) Front White Markers - on/off with 1 function
5) Front Red Markers - on/off with 1 function
6) Rear White Markers - on/off with 1 function
7) Rear Red Markers - on/off with 1 function
Our Custom Built Sound Project now includes these new features:
Full Throttle – Drive Hold
This feature allows you to simulate a loaded or empty train by pressing the F1 function button. When the button is pressed, the motor will remain at a constant speed, while the sound can be controlled independently by adjusting the speed on the throttle. This exciting, new feature gives the operator the ability to have the train crawl in notch 8 or coast at 100 km/h. Release the Drive Hold function button and you simply go back to throttle-controlled speed and motion.
Our Custom Built Sound Project will allow you to stop your loco while Full Throttle is still enabled.
The ESU Full Throttle feature found on ESU Sound Decoders available on the market will not stop your loco if you reduce the speed to zero or activate the independent brake while full throttle is still enabled thus risking damage to your loco should it hit something because it didn't stop.
Coasting on Demand
Pressing F5 will activate coasting on demand to suit your running environment allowing variable speed coasting so changes in speed will not turn it off until you turn it off.
Press the Brake Function button and your locomotive will come to a stop at a much shorter distance than if you were to bring it to a stop by reducing the throttle speed. Release the brake and your locomotive will move off again or choose to have it remain stationary when the brake is released.Move Off and Stopping Sounds
And includes all these great features to make your Auscision X Class drive and sound impressive.
- Remastered EMD 16-567E Prime Mover Sound
- Automatic Hot or Cold Engine Start
- RVB Hurricane 3 chime or Nathan P5 Long and Short Blast Horn
- Brake Release Sounds when the locomotive moves off.
- Random Stopping Sounds including Brake Squeal.
- When the loco stops after braking the compressor cuts in to fill the reservoir and will turn off when the tanks are full.
- Speed sensitive Wheel Squeal and Rail Noise when the loco moves off.
- Full Throttle Drive Hold - Lock the loco speed and control the sound independently to simulate a heavy loaded or empty train
- Proper Working Dynamic Brakes: When engaged the prime mover winds down to idle as the Dynamic Brake Fan runs and the engine brakes faster due to Dynamic Brake motor logic of the ESU decoder. Disengage and the prime mover will shift back to its prior notch and continues along.
- Coasting On Demand
- Working Brake to bring your locomotive to a stop
- Coupling and Release with brake line release
- Stop & Drive Random Sounds including fans, compressor, rail noise, track wheel squeal, air releases
- Manual Ratchet Handbrake
- Modified Lighting Option for more prototypical light operation.
- Low beam to High beam Headlight operation
- And more (See below for full list)
- Motor settings and sound volumes tuned to specifically suit the Auscision X Class Locomotive Model.
- Individual master sound volumes can be adjusted by the user to suit personal requirements.
- Full function button remapping to suit your personal requirements.
- This Sound Project is also suitable for other brands of X Class Models.
Standard DCC Installation: Non sound decoder with no lighting modifications.
Standard Sound Installation: ESU Select decoder with ESU factory generic sound. No lighting modifications.
Premium Sound Installation: ESU LokSound V4.0 sound decoder with our custom EMD 16-567E sound project. No lighting modifications
Premium Sound Installation and Light Modification: ESU LokSound V4.0 sound decoder and we can separate the lights on this model by upgrading the ESU 21 Pin Decoder (4 Functions) to 6 Function lighting outputs that allows you individual control of the lights using the function buttons on your DCC throttle and programmed with our new custom EMD 16-567E sound project
SOUND and OUTPUT FUNCTION LABELS
Premium Sound Installation and Light Modification
0 (HEADLIGHT) Directional Headlights/Numberboards
1 Full Throttle Drive Hold
2 (HORN) Playable Horn
3 Short Blast Horn
4 Working Dynamic Brakes
5 Coasting on Demand
7 Shunting Mode/Reduces Speed 50%
8 Prime Mover Start Up/Shut Down/Mute
9 Front White Markers On/Off
10 Rear Red Markers On/Off
11 Rear White Markers On/Off
12 Front White Markers On/Off
13 Directional Markers
14 Coupling (Reverse) /Uncoupling (Forward) [CV48]
17 Manual Handbrake Ratchet
18 Wheel Flange Squeal
19 Guard's Whistle
20 Volume Control (+/-) Double Key Press
21 Volume Fader - Reduces Sound 50%
22 High Beam Headlight
23 Cab Door Open/Close
24 Sanding Valve
25 Spitter Valves
26 Short Air Release
27 Front Headlight On/Off
28 Disable Move Off and Stopping Sounds
Note: The above functions are for the LokSound V4.0 Decoder programmed with DCC Solutions Custom Victorian X Class Sound Project.
The functions and sounds will be different for the LokSound Select and other brand sound decoders.
To learn how to use these functions see the Info & Help page. All functions can be reprogrammed to suit your own personal requirements.
ESU LokSound V4.0 Sound Decoder programmed with DCC Solutions Custom Victorian X Class Sound Project
ESU LokSound Select Sound Decoder programmed with ESU factory generic sound file
ESU LokPilot V4.0 (Non Sound Decoder)
Alternate Brand (Soundtraxx, TCS) Sound or non Sound Decoders
Supply only Decoder and Speaker for DIY Installations