Premium Special Edition for the Model Railway Enthusiast
Ultra Flat 0.2mm RED SMD LED
Very high brightness level
Magnet wire attached
Perfect for marker lights in model diesel locomotives
The illumination colour is RED.The LED has 0.1 mm magnet wire covered with an electrical-isolating clear lacquer coating which is soldered onto the rear whereby both wires are leading flat in the same direction for space saving. This kind of soldering is very extensive and difficult to perform.The wire length is about 160 mm. For easy connection, the Cathode (-) is about 10 mm shorter than the Anode (+)
These LEDs have a new special ultra flat housing, only 0.2mm high which is about half the height of ordinary commercially availble LEDs in the 0402 series.
Supplied with appropriate resistor.
• Component type: SMD LED 0402
• Wires Attached: 0.1mm magnet wire
• Maximum allowable forward voltage for Red: 1.9 V
• Maximum allowable operating current: 20 mA
• Dimensions SMD LED 0402 ultraflat: 1.0 x 0.5 x 0.2 mm (LxWxH)