Premium Special Edition for the Model Railway Enthusiast
Ultra Flat 0.2mm high Golden White 402 SMD LED
Magnet wire attached
Perfect for headlights or marker lights in model diesel locomotives
The illumination colour is GOLDEN WHITE, which is a nice golden warm white providing an excellent representation of an Incandescent lamp for your steam locomotive or early diesel locomotives.
The wire length is about 160 mm. For easy connection, the Cathode (-) is about 10 mm shorter than the Anode (+)
These LEDs have a new special ultra flat housing, only 0.2mm high which is about half the height of ordinary commercially availble LEDs in the 0402 series.
Supplied with appropriate resistor.
• Component type: SMD LED 0402
• Wires Attached: 0.1mm magnet wire
• Maximum allowable forward voltage for Golden White: 3.0 V
• Maximum allowable operating current: 20 mA
• Dimensions SMD LED 0402 ultraflat: 1.0 x 0.5 x 0.2 mm (LxWxH)