Was $185.00...NOW $175.00 Saving you $10.00
NOTE: This decoder does NOT include a speaker. Please visit our Speaker Section for a speaker suitable for all decoder brands that will best fit your installation.
Prime Movers on this decoder include:
EMD 567 (No Transition), 567 Non-Turbo, 567D Turbo, Dual 567, 645 Non-Turbo, 645 Turbo, Dual 645 Turbo, 710, 710 G3C-T2
Tsunami2 is SoundTraxx’s new line of high-performance Digital Sound Decoders. This line provides high quality onboard locomotive sound, precision motor control and brilliant lighting effects. The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoder is designed to enhance your model railroading experience by giving you a wide variety of innovative features and only the most realistic sound for your models.
Tsunami2 leads the industry in processing power with a32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, and advanced motor control.
Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders integrate a full-featured sound system, Hyperlight™ lighting effects, Hyperdrive2™ advanced motor control, and a DCC decoder into a single package. Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders offer over 50 individual sounds, and over 20 lighting effects in each model.
Tsunami2 has a host of new recordings including: whistles, horns, bells, compressors – and remastered favorites from years past. These new recordings provide nearly limitless choices to the user!. In addition is a more powerful audio output, two volume mixers, and our ever-popular Equalizer make the digitized recordings of real engines loud, clear and ultra-flexible.
Tsunami2 Diesel decoder's 50+ sound effects and expansive sound library includes engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal and more. Our new reactive DDE automatically adjusts the speed, timbre and volume of the exhaust as your engine works harder.
Tsunami2 comes with four special effects processors - the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips! Each and every sound can be independently set for the volume that suits your ear.
Hyperdrive2™ technology results in smooth and precise locomotive operation, even at super-slow speeds. Our switching mode will add a new level of realism for those whose primary 'fun' is in the running!
The TSU-1100 is a universal-style, 1 Amp sound decoder with 4 function outputs. This decoder is ideal for many HO scale models and N-scale locomotives. The TSU-1100 comes in four diesel versions, one steam version and one electric version. It requires to be hardwired for installations.
Decoder Features Include:
* Powerful 32-bit processor capable of 16 simultaneous sound channels
* Adjustable reverb and equalizer sound optimization
* Train line charging effect
* More powerful amplifier for increased volume range
* Hyperdrive2 motor control
* Functioning locomotive and train brakes with adjustable braking rates
* 20+ Hyperlight lighting effects
* 4 function outputs
* Standard, 3-point and user-loadable speed curves
* Flex-Map function mapping easily maps any functi on to any key
* Compatible with NMRA DCC Standards & RPs
Diesel Features include:
* Each diesel version contains up to 9 prime mover sounds
* First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE)
* Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
* Automatic or manual notching
* Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound
* Adjustable braking rate
* Over 40 air horns
* Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
* First ever Fireman Ed with general service, cab sounds and more!
* Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
* Prototypically correct HEP modes
* Preloaded Factory Sound with Multiple Bells, Horns, Compressors
* Size: 1.1 x 0.41 x 0.19 Inch (27 x 10.5 x 5 mm)
* Connection: Hardwire Installation (No 8 Pin Plug)
* Motor Rating: 1.0 Amp Max
* Functions: (4) 100mA outputs (400mA Total)
* BEMF: Yes
* Sound: Polyphonic 16-Bit Processor, 7-Band Equalizer, Reverb
* Speaker Rating:1 Watt, 8-Ohm Load Speaker (Speaker is not Included)
* Capacitor: Hardwired CurrentKeeper connection
* Protocol: NMRA DCC Compliant (Multi-Protocol Options Available)
* Transponding: Digitrax Compatible
* Additional Features: Digital Sound Sync, Fwd and Rev Trim Adjustment
P.N. 885001 TSU-1100 EMD Diesel
Prime Movers on this Decoder:
EMD 567 (No Transition)
EMD 567 Non-Turbo
EMD 567D Turbo
EMD Dual 567
EMD 645 Non-Turbo
EMD 645 Turbo
EMD Dual 645 Turbo
EMD 710 G3C-T2